Washing for Ceramic Coated Vehicle
Exterior Surfaces (for vehicle with loose dirt):
Video instcution as below.
- Wait until your vehicle is cool down. Wash your vehicle under shade or indoor if possible.
- Hose down vehicle thoroughly to remove loose dirt and grime
- Mist 1-2 squirts of Pomponazzi Multipurpose Cleaner MPC per panel. Allow to dwell for a few minutes.
- High Pressure Rinse the vehicle to let the Pomponazzi Multipurpose Cleaner MPC to foam up and activate its self-cleaning functions.
- Wipe with a soft and damp cloth to remove remaining loose dirt on surface.
- Wipe with a sofy and dry cloth to remove residue and polish surface.
- Use more than 1 cloth if necessary.
- We recommend using a clean dry microfibre cloth (e.g. Micro Fibre Towel Packs available at Sevenx Creations) .
- It is recommend to wash your vehicle with Pomponazzi Multipurpose Cleaner MPC every 3 to 4 weeks to maintain and rejuvenate the coating.
For Vehicle with Heavy Dirt
- Lather car with a ph neutral car shampoo (e.g. Snow Foam Detergent available at Sevenx Creations) and Wash vehicle with Two Bucket Washing Method.
- Rinse down car thoroughly to remove all soap/suds.
- Apply the method being used in Video or Follow instruction above and apply Pomponazzi Multipurpose Cleaner MPC for washing.
- Strictly NO wash and wax products* on Ceramic Coated or Paint Protection Film applied vehicle.
- We recommend you DO NOT use manual/automatic car washes. **
* Wash & Waxes and polishes may dull the surface of paintwork and impede water repellent properties due to their build up on the surface and as such they should not be used.
** Automatic car washes use extremely harsh chemicals to clean, and brushes may cause damage/swirl marks. They should be avoided whenever possible. Manual car washes usually supply a brush to clean your car, these brushes are usually full of contamination and the bristles on the brush are not ideal for paint work.
Bird & Bat Excrement:
Bird and bat excrement, along with other contaminants, must be removed As Soon As Possible from painted or wrapped surfaces, the following method is recommended:
- Soak a clean microfiber cloth with water. Warm/hot water is preferred.
- Place microfiber cloth onto the affected area and allow for moisture to break down excrement for 3-5 minutes. Allow longer if required.
- Very gently wipe away excrement and rinse down panel.